5. Q: Über welche Wege können Probleme von Patentverletzungen gelöst werden?

Faced with an act of patent infringement, a patentee or an interested party may petition the administrative authority for patent affairs to handle the matter, or directly institute legal proceedings in the people's court.

Zurück Nächster Schließen