19. Q: Welche Unterlagen sollen bei Klageerhebung vor dem Volksgericht eingereicht werden?

The document to be submitted include:

  • Bill of Complaint (may be drafted by an agent);

  • Power of Attorney (must be notarized);

  • Copy of Certificate of Patent and documents proving the validity of the patent right;

  • Copy of the company certificate or personal identification documents (must be notarized);

  • Proof of the legal representative (must be notarized); and

  • Evidential materials.

Zurück Nächster Schließen