23. Q: Wie wird eine markenverletzende Handlung behandelt?

In the case of an act infringing the exclusive right to use a registered trademark, anyone can complain or report to the Administration for Industry and Commerce, at or above the county level, of the location where the infringer has its domicile or where the infringing act is committed. The infringee may alternatively institute civil suit in the people's court directly.

Zurück Nächster Schließen