24. Q: Welche Unterlagen und Materialien sind erforderlich, wenn man die Ermittlung und die Behandlung einer Streitigkeit wegen Markenverletzung bei der Verwaltungsbehörde für Industrie und Handel beantragt?

An infringee is required to make available the following documents and evidence with the assistance of an agency:

  • Valid trademark certificate to prove the lawful rights and interest of the registrant;

  • Correct name, address of the infringer or the location of the infringing act ;

  • Evidence of infringement, possibly, photographs, specimens of goods, promotion materials and invoices, etc.;

  • A complaint, containing statement of the cause and facts of the case and claims;

  • A power of attorney signed ( and sealed, if possible ) by the legal representative of the trademark registrant.

Zurück Nächster Schließen