28. Q: Welche Maßnahme kann man ergreifen, wenn man nicht mit der Entscheidung der Verwaltungsbehörde für Industrie und Handel einverstanden ist?

Any interested party, if dissatisfied with the decision made by the Administra-tion for Industry and Commerce, may, within 15 days from the date of receipt of the notification of the decision, it or he may institute proceedings in the people's court. If no proceedings are instituted, the Administration for Industry and Commerce shall apply to the people's court for compulsory execution.

Zurück Nächster Schließen