In General (Q1-Q3)
2. Q: Is a foreign applicant required to entrust a local Chinese agency to proceed with trademark-related matters before the Chinese Trademark Office (hereinafter referred to as TMO)?

Yes. Any foreigner or foreign enterprise intending to apply for registration of a trademark, or to deal with any other trademark-related matters in China, shall entrust an organization having the trademark agency qualification recognized by the State to act as his or its agent. 

Previous Next Close