Opposition (Q25-Q30)
29. Q: If dissatisfied with the decision made on an opposition by the TMO, what further action can the parties to the opposition take?

The dissatisfied party may, within 15 days from receipt of the notification of decision, apply to the TRAB for review of the opposition.
No extension of time can be obtained for filing a review application.

Previous Next Close